We are seeking a strong and multidisciplinary visual designer to help design and craft our suite of platforms, websites, and marketing materials. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a strong interest in design patterns, design thinking, and UI patterns. Photography, Videography, and Marketing passion/experience a huge plus.
The day to day work will be largely focused on UX and UI design for our growing platform that allows Real Estate agents to order, manage, and create marketing content for property listings. Secondary will be supporting marketing websites, social media, and other visual design support. Video and motion graphics support would be a huge bonus, and there will be an opportunity to learn a lot about video and photography.
Strong typography, UI and thoughtful design practice is a must! Utility designers that love to have a mix of work and mediums alongside longer arc initiatives will LOVE this job. We have a lot of great ideas and want more, so this designer will be able to put their mark on a fast growing company.
While this position is currently remote, normal PST hours will be required. The West coast is a bonus, Bay Area is even better.
UI / UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Concept, design and QA responsive page across web and mobile
- Applies user-centered design principles to improve the workflow, expand the functionality, and enhance the visual appeal of web, mobile and touch devices.
- Designs/crafts extraordinary user experiences/ interfaces in web, mobile-web, and iOS applications.
- Applies a solid foundation in typography, layout and design to the visual product.
- Communicates design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes from start to a finished visual product.
- Complete website audits to identify areas for improvement
- Work with teams to develop product features
- Assist with design of other marketing elements as needed (social media, email, banner ads, etc.)
UI / UX Designer Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience designing responsive websites
- Basic front-end coding skills (HTML and CSS) a plus
- WordPress knowledge a plus
- Must have experience and knowledge in UX design patterns
- Strong understanding of how web pages function across multiple platforms
- Must be able to function independently and determine goals
Full time desired, but we do have a part time option. Compensation is $30-35 per hour or 60-75k per year DOE and location.
We are a fast-growing Bay Area company that provides creative and marketing services to the Real Estate industry. Started in 2007 by a single photographer in San Francisco, we’ve grown into an incredible team providing a full range of the highest quality marketing services for California’s ever-growing Real Estate industry. Now serving all of the Bay Area, Wine Country, and Sacramento, we couldn’t have had this success without our incredible team, and we want to continue with this formula. Great people make great things.