How to Prepare for your Aerial Shoot
Imagine you are an eagle soaring above the property. Anything an eagle would see so too would our aerial photographer’s camera.
- Turn on exterior lights
- Hide cars
- Hide trash cans
- Sweep up leaves
- Remove unsightly items from yards
- Do not stand or or work near large windows inside the property
- Do not schedule workers, painters, an open house, or brokers tour during your appointment
- You may wish to inform your neighbors so they are not disturbed by our drone
How Long Will the Aerial Appointment Take?
Depending on the size and scope of the property, aerial shoots typically take between 20-60 minutes, but many factors can make it take longer.
Same Day Cancellations:
For Aerials only: Please email us 3 hours prior to the appointment if the weather appears to be overcast or gray and you would like to cancel or reschedule to a later date! The same day cancellation fee will not apply if you cancel 3 hours prior to the appointment time.
AERIAL DRONE RESTRICTIONS:
- We are unable to operate our drone if there is moisture in the air at the time of the shoot
- We cannot fly in winds over 15 mph
- Restrictions apply if the property is located within the vicinity of an airport. If the property is too close to an airport, we may not be able to fly
Want to know more? Here are the FAA guidelines we follow: https://www.faa.gov/uas/faqs/