Home of the Week:
94 Rockaway Avenue
Exceptional Forest Hill Extension Home
At a glance
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including a master suite.
- Approved plan to add 4th bedroom and 3rd bathroom
- Three level of living space, 1980 sq ft per drafter.
- Fully detached, surrounded by greeneries.
- Pleasant views of Forest Hill, Marine Headlands and sunset.
- Nice front-yard at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Recently remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets and stainless appliances.
- One-car garage, plus a second parking space in driveway.
- Generous storage space: a storage room and a deep garage.
- Close to Forest Hill Muni station and neighborhood conveniences.
Lovely mid-century modern at the end of an idyllic cul-de-sac where Forest Hill meets West Portal. Adorned with manicured front lawns and storybook houses, Rockaway is a well-kept secret tucked away in the middle of San Francisco. Wake up to the sounds of birds that make Forest Hill their homes. Toast to the glorious views and watch the sunset from the living room. Enjoy three levels of generous living space. Open living and dining rooms next to a remodeled gourmet kitchen. Oversized master suite, large family room and abundant storage. Steps to neighborhood conveniences, Muni station and easy freeway access. Move right in and celebrate the holidays on lovely Rockaway.
More at www.94Rockaway.com