We are seeking a strong and multidisciplinary jr. visual designer to help design and craft our suite of platforms, websites, marketing materials, and brand. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, very autonomous, has a strong interest in design strategy, design thinking, typography, and UI patterns. Photography, Videography, and Advertising / Marketing passion / experience a huge plus.
The day to day work will be largely digitally focused on Visual Web & UI design for our growing platform that allows Real Estate agents to order, manage, and create marketing content for property listings. Secondary will be supporting branding efforts, marketing websites, social media, and other visual design support. Video and motion graphics support would be a huge bonus, and there will be an opportunity to learn a lot about video, motion design, and photography.
Strong typography, UI and thoughtful design practice is a must! Utility designers that love to have a mix of work and mediums alongside longer arc initiatives will LOVE this job. We have a lot of great ideas and want more, so this designer will be able to put their mark on a fast growing company.
NOTE: While this position is currently remote, full-time employee status with great benefits are ONLY available to those living in California, Nevada, and Hawaii. However, we are happy to consider independent contractor / freelance positions outside CA, NV, & HI. The West coast is a bonus, the Bay Area is even better. Normal PST hours will be required.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Ability to create strong brand elements and cohesiveness across disciplines
- Be strategically focused in design communications and approach
- Apply a solid foundation in typography, layout and design to products and content.
- Concept, design and QA responsive page across web and mobile
- Communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes from start to a finished visual product
- Applies user-centered design principles to improve the workflow, expand the functionality, and enhance the visual appeal of web, mobile and touch devices
- Designs/crafts extraordinary user experiences/ interfaces in web, mobile-web, and iOS applications.
- Complete website audits to identify areas for improvement
- Work with teams to develop product features
- Assist with design of other marketing elements as needed (social media, email, banner ads, etc.)
- Identify brand moments and brand touch points that can be improved
Visual Designer Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in design communications
- 2+ years of experience designing responsive websites
- 2+ years of experience working in brand development
- Must be able to function independently and determine goals
- Advertising / Agency experience a plus!
- Must have experience and knowledge in UX design patterns
- Basic front-end coding skills (HTML and CSS) a plus
- WordPress or CMS knowledge a plus
- Strong understanding of how web pages function across multiple platforms
Full time desired, but we do have a part time option. Compensation depends on experience, and location.
We are a fast-growing Bay Area company that provides creative and marketing services to the Real Estate industry. Started in 2005 by a single photographer in San Francisco, we’ve grown into an incredible team providing a full range of the highest quality marketing services for California’s ever-growing Real Estate industry. We aim to become the best content creators and platform for agents and brokers. We couldn’t have had this success without our incredible team, and we want to continue with this formula. Great people make great things.